Instagram

Bienvenue, I'm Guisselle a Parisienne vagabond with a well rooted Colombian & New York soul that loves the transcultural amalgam my parents nurtured my life with. I photography and this mashup is a life & style journal through my amateur pen and lens. Bisous!

Beware... on occasion I may drop a little riff-raff intellect but bounce right back to articulate & academic #urbanchic-A
Paz !

email: nouvellevaguebnd@yahoo.com

.ig-b- { display: inline-block; } .ig-b- img { visibility: hidden; } .ig-b-:hover { backgrou

Mar 2, 2012

My So Called Still Life

Way after Cezanne and before Prada's fruits(ss2011),Dolce & Gabbana's veggies(ss2012), Susie Bubble, Alexa Chung, Anna Dello Russo's Cherry or Gaga's decomposing charcuterie garb, there were the quirky and way ahead of their time John Witherspoon in Boomerang and fellow Latina Carmen Miranda#jus'sayin'


BANANAHAHAHAHA! Love the movie Boomerang, Grace is fierce in it too.


20 years later you can get your menu du jour on at Asos here, here & here or United Bamboo here marked down from $612 to $306 or for a healthier option on your wallet, for just 99¢ a pound go to your nearest vintage shop where you're sure to find an assortment of quirky food group prints to co-or-di-nate.


Boomerang(1992)


Dolce & Gabbana








source: unknown

No comments: