Instagram

Bienvenue, I'm Guisselle a Parisienne vagabond with a well rooted Colombian & New York soul that loves the transcultural amalgam my parents nurtured my life with. I photography and this mashup is a life & style journal through my amateur pen and lens. Bisous!

Beware... on occasion I may drop a little riff-raff intellect but bounce right back to articulate & academic #urbanchic-A
Paz !

email: nouvellevaguebnd@yahoo.com

.ig-b- { display: inline-block; } .ig-b- img { visibility: hidden; } .ig-b-:hover { backgrou

Mar 10, 2013

Insta-Vaguebnd


Coucou family, 
I have missed you all incredibly and have always had you in my thoughts. I took a 6 month blogging sabbatical because I wanted to focus on family, friends and a tinny, weenie, lil project I had underway.... my wedding.

Anyway, if anyone wants to keep up with this m.i.a. gal or see me throwdown in the kitchen, you can follow me on Instagram 

Instagram
or my personal Facebook page here 

ps: Merci, merci, merci for the emails asking my whereabouts and requesting to return. Your feedback really meant alot especially because I have never opened this blog for comments since its inception and had disabled Google friend connect.