Instagram

Bienvenue, I'm Guisselle a Parisienne vagabond with a well rooted Colombian & New York soul that loves the transcultural amalgam my parents nurtured my life with. I photography and this mashup is a life & style journal through my amateur pen and lens. Bisous!

Beware... on occasion I may drop a little riff-raff intellect but bounce right back to articulate & academic #urbanchic-A
Paz !

email: nouvellevaguebnd@yahoo.com

.ig-b- { display: inline-block; } .ig-b- img { visibility: hidden; } .ig-b-:hover { backgrou

Jul 11, 2012

C'était un Rendezvous

I know this route like the back of my hand cuz' it's where I work and live. 
Claude Lelouch- C'était un Rendezvous (1976)

The film shows an eight-minute drive through Paris in the early hours of the morning. Well-known landmarks such as the Arc de Triomphe, Opéra Garnier, and Place de la Concorde with its obelisk are passed, as well as the Champs-Élysées. The final shot the car is parked in front of a curb on Montmartre (-> our barrio yay!), with the famous Sacré Cœur Basilica behind. 




View from home





dress: Kiliwatch in Paris
jeans: vintage 501's
ballerines: Chloé