Instagram

Bienvenue, I'm Guisselle a Parisienne vagabond with a well rooted Colombian & New York soul that loves the transcultural amalgam my parents nurtured my life with. I photography and this mashup is a life & style journal through my amateur pen and lens. Bisous!

Beware... on occasion I may drop a little riff-raff intellect but bounce right back to articulate & academic #urbanchic-A
Paz !

email: nouvellevaguebnd@yahoo.com

.ig-b- { display: inline-block; } .ig-b- img { visibility: hidden; } .ig-b-:hover { backgrou

Apr 29, 2012

diggin' in the crates

The Beatles - Rain


Stepped out between giboulée downpours yesterday and found me some classic vinyl for a €uro each. 
Modern technology will never deliver the sexy of a needle on a record.  


new members of the familia

-King of Mambo, Perez Prado
-my Queen of Rock & Roll, Tina Turner
-Latin freestyle, Lisa Lisa & The Cult Jam



boots: Zanotti glitter boots
oversized cocoon cardigan, levi's cutoff's & t-shirt: vintage
hoodie: Champion