Instagram

Bienvenue, I'm Guisselle a Parisienne vagabond with a well rooted Colombian & New York soul that loves the transcultural amalgam my parents nurtured my life with. I photography and this mashup is a life & style journal through my amateur pen and lens. Bisous!

Beware... on occasion I may drop a little riff-raff intellect but bounce right back to articulate & academic #urbanchic-A
Paz !

email: nouvellevaguebnd@yahoo.com

.ig-b- { display: inline-block; } .ig-b- img { visibility: hidden; } .ig-b-:hover { backgrou

Mar 17, 2012

latina cinderfuckinrella in Paris

Paris was warm enough to wear my lil glass crystal slippers to an outdoor soiree with prince charming yesterday evening.

wearing
high waisted cropped flares: vintage Levi's 
shoes: Chloé
not pictured: Saint James mariniere t-shirt
went sans bling but my engagement ring.

No comments: