Instagram

Bienvenue, I'm Guisselle a Parisienne vagabond with a well rooted Colombian & New York soul that loves the transcultural amalgam my parents nurtured my life with. I photography and this mashup is a life & style journal through my amateur pen and lens. Bisous!

Beware... on occasion I may drop a little riff-raff intellect but bounce right back to articulate & academic #urbanchic-A
Paz !

email: nouvellevaguebnd@yahoo.com

.ig-b- { display: inline-block; } .ig-b- img { visibility: hidden; } .ig-b-:hover { backgrou

Feb 19, 2012

personal throwbacks

K-Os - B boy Stance (2006)



lol
Back in my b-girl stance daze (2004-  ) and my tag name The World.


Boy was I packin' flava' and attitude back then.
I've been thinking about cornrowing my hair this summer again, fortunately my grandmother Nona educated me on the art of self-cornrowing so I've never had to drop $$$$. B-girl scouts honor I'll do a speedy video when I do because it normally takes me about 1 hr 1/2 to complete 10 rows with wooden beads throughout. 
Happy Funday!