Instagram

Bienvenue, I'm Guisselle a Parisienne vagabond with a well rooted Colombian & New York soul that loves the transcultural amalgam my parents nurtured my life with. I photography and this mashup is a life & style journal through my amateur pen and lens. Bisous!

Beware... on occasion I may drop a little riff-raff intellect but bounce right back to articulate & academic #urbanchic-A
Paz !

email: nouvellevaguebnd@yahoo.com

.ig-b- { display: inline-block; } .ig-b- img { visibility: hidden; } .ig-b-:hover { backgrou

Feb 20, 2012

location, location, location

Ice Cube Celebrates The Eames

My brotha' from anotha' motha' Ice Cube is an architecture and interior design enthusiast like myself, especially mid century modern classic. Check my post Modern Classic Stylish Fille



Not just today but everyday is a good day.
J'adore Paris, not a day goes by that I'm not grateful.
Our apartment comes to life no matter what time of the day it is. It's perky during the day but sexy at night with Tour Eiffel and Sacré Cœur as the last thing I see before bed and the first when I wake. All it's missing is the Eames Rar rocking chair in pistache we ordered. Expected delivery is 8-10 weeks... ahhh the persistence of time... I know, I know, I know patience is a virtue.






Salvador Dali: Persistence of Memory


C2vO7Q on Make A Gif, Animated Gifs
view from the chambre

No comments: