Instagram

Bienvenue, I'm Guisselle a Parisienne vagabond with a well rooted Colombian & New York soul that loves the transcultural amalgam my parents nurtured my life with. I photography and this mashup is a life & style journal through my amateur pen and lens. Bisous!

Beware... on occasion I may drop a little riff-raff intellect but bounce right back to articulate & academic #urbanchic-A
Paz !

email: nouvellevaguebnd@yahoo.com

.ig-b- { display: inline-block; } .ig-b- img { visibility: hidden; } .ig-b-:hover { backgrou

Feb 14, 2012

"Love is...

"Love is...friendship set to music"- Joseph Campbell
                    
And that it was. 

Recently my girl Audrey from Frassy hosted a piña colada night at her place. Girl got skills! She captured unforgettable moments that to me represent the essence of Valentine's Day so I just had to share them today with you. 
Wow, what a moment worth remembering. 
Every note was synced and on beat to the unicorns singing, glitter sparkling, cocktails shakin', chicken fajitas sizzlin', and laughter bustlin'; simply music to my ears.
You see the essence of Valentine's is quite simple, be with the people you care about no matter what the date. I am sooo grateful to live in such a romantic and magical city where I get to relish time and space with inherently beautiful and inspiring friends and family. I wanna thank you all this Valentine for the wonderful memory and Audrey for bringing us together. Bisous! 


pictured
Imogen: Eight London
Isabelle: Bohemian Musings ( check her blog, girl could flow)
her bandmate Zora: Not Even Maybe
Rachel : Style Stalker
Jared: King and Clutch
Anastasia: Anastasia Nielsen
Sara and her man Mathew: All Saints
and the hostess with the mostest Audrey: befrassy











 




real python skin jacket: vintage
sailor tshirt: Saint James 
boy: Paris

No comments: