Instagram

Bienvenue, I'm Guisselle a Parisienne vagabond with a well rooted Colombian & New York soul that loves the transcultural amalgam my parents nurtured my life with. I photography and this mashup is a life & style journal through my amateur pen and lens. Bisous!

Beware... on occasion I may drop a little riff-raff intellect but bounce right back to articulate & academic #urbanchic-A
Paz !

email: nouvellevaguebnd@yahoo.com

.ig-b- { display: inline-block; } .ig-b- img { visibility: hidden; } .ig-b-:hover { backgrou

Feb 4, 2012

like second skin to me

Debussy - Clair de Lune



I am so excited I have finally found the wedding dress of my dreams. People have asked me what I have in mind but truthfully the thought of wearing a traditional white/cream wedding gown didn't feel right for me. I was certain I would find my dress someday while I was out la la la-ing around Paris Chloé. I'm a carefree & romantic vagabond which is exactly why this French fashion maison spoke to me. I'm enamored with Chloe's ethereal and feminine aesthetic so naturally they were my 1st sole choice. I've ordered my nude colored silk gown and flats (yes flats, the embellished bow ones) and now I anxiously await for my fitting. Now to find one for my civil marriage,  hmmm... definitely going vintage/thrift hunting, I ain't blowing the budget for that one.

note: For my big day I'm feeling Liu Wen's bare makeup, Lou Doillon's bedhead hair and sans bling but my ring; minimal effort I can do myself.

I don't want to feel constricted or look like some Hollywood red carpet production.
I just wanna have fun, feel free, look fresh & natural and not be too put together...très Parisienne.










all images via the internetz

No comments: