Instagram

Bienvenue, I'm Guisselle a Parisienne vagabond with a well rooted Colombian & New York soul that loves the transcultural amalgam my parents nurtured my life with. I photography and this mashup is a life & style journal through my amateur pen and lens. Bisous!

Beware... on occasion I may drop a little riff-raff intellect but bounce right back to articulate & academic #urbanchic-A
Paz !

email: nouvellevaguebnd@yahoo.com

.ig-b- { display: inline-block; } .ig-b- img { visibility: hidden; } .ig-b-:hover { backgrou

Jan 13, 2012

yeah he liked it so he put a ring on it

Honey - erykah badu


Like Ay Dios Mio, 
I'm engaged y'all!
So you see family I do have a valid reason for my neglect. It's just that since the evening of 11-1-11 I have been enjoying quantity-quality time with my debonair macho man, amazing friends/family and the wedding arrangements for an 8/24/2012 vineyard wedding in Margaux,France.
What more could this busy bumble bee ask for?
I have been blessed with everything that truly matters to me; Love, Health, Familia, Friends and amaaazing in-laws (nothing's worse than gettin' no love from your mother in-law).

I wuv you all. 

Now I know I'm late on this but nonetheless I hope you all had a wonderful holiday and may the cosmos bless you with all that your mind, body and soul(remember you gotta have soul)desires. 
Much love.
bisous!      

photo: tiffany.com