Instagram

Bienvenue, I'm Guisselle a Parisienne vagabond with a well rooted Colombian & New York soul that loves the transcultural amalgam my parents nurtured my life with. I photography and this mashup is a life & style journal through my amateur pen and lens. Bisous!

Beware... on occasion I may drop a little riff-raff intellect but bounce right back to articulate & academic #urbanchic-A
Paz !

email: nouvellevaguebnd@yahoo.com

.ig-b- { display: inline-block; } .ig-b- img { visibility: hidden; } .ig-b-:hover { backgrou

Oct 12, 2011

style, culture and substance - vendanges

During Paris Fashion Week Pierre and I had opted to head out to Margaux to harvest wine grapes and learn its vinification. Although I was away from Paris, in between the runways of this breathtaking vineyard, beautiful, vivacious young folk (mostly med students and stylish too) sang, danced and clowned around as they hand cut the grapes.
Thanks to this special learning and laborious experience there is no doubt I have graduated to the next level as a wine enthusiast. One thing's for sure, come Paris Fashion Week SS13 I'll be rockin' that Margaux runway with my floral Dr. Martens and grape cutters once again.


Wanna give a special thanks to my boyfriend Pierre and my in-laws for making this dream come true, I heart you all as much as I heart wine :p.
  
Margaux, France































No comments: