Instagram

Bienvenue, I'm Guisselle a Parisienne vagabond with a well rooted Colombian & New York soul that loves the transcultural amalgam my parents nurtured my life with. I photography and this mashup is a life & style journal through my amateur pen and lens. Bisous!

Beware... on occasion I may drop a little riff-raff intellect but bounce right back to articulate & academic #urbanchic-A
Paz !

email: nouvellevaguebnd@yahoo.com

.ig-b- { display: inline-block; } .ig-b- img { visibility: hidden; } .ig-b-:hover { backgrou

Aug 15, 2011

August in Paris

Ready 2 Go - Martin Solveig

Pretty quiet this time of year.
Parisienne dweller...
Dwelling my man and I couldn't leave with the rest of Parisians due to my month long sick leave from work which by the way as of tomorrow I'm back in full effect and ready for duty...yay yuh!
I have missed being productive and earning that paper.
A Saturday afternoon promenade.

Le Marais, Paris






sheer dress: H&M
sweatshirt: Naf Naf
jeans: vintage Levi's 501's
kicks: Isabel Marant Bekett
python snakeskin hobo bag: vintage

No comments: