Instagram

Bienvenue, I'm Guisselle a Parisienne vagabond with a well rooted Colombian & New York soul that loves the transcultural amalgam my parents nurtured my life with. I photography and this mashup is a life & style journal through my amateur pen and lens. Bisous!

Beware... on occasion I may drop a little riff-raff intellect but bounce right back to articulate & academic #urbanchic-A
Paz !

email: nouvellevaguebnd@yahoo.com

.ig-b- { display: inline-block; } .ig-b- img { visibility: hidden; } .ig-b-:hover { backgrou

Jun 16, 2011

having a good bad hair day

pyjama mama
ratty bedhead, some rosebud salve, sheer mesh sweats and velvet slippers.
literally rolled outta bed and out the door(hence the shades). didn't feel like big primpin'


unkempt
place vendôme, paris








mesh sweats, bra & nail varnish: American Apparel
oversized tee & clubmasters: H&M
velvet slippers: Aquascutum London
fox fur tail accordian bag: Colombian carriel

No comments: