Instagram

Bienvenue, I'm Guisselle a Parisienne vagabond with a well rooted Colombian & New York soul that loves the transcultural amalgam my parents nurtured my life with. I photography and this mashup is a life & style journal through my amateur pen and lens. Bisous!

Beware... on occasion I may drop a little riff-raff intellect but bounce right back to articulate & academic #urbanchic-A
Paz !

email: nouvellevaguebnd@yahoo.com

.ig-b- { display: inline-block; } .ig-b- img { visibility: hidden; } .ig-b-:hover { backgrou

May 17, 2011

I got some splainin' to do

Promise folks to post some pix soon about why I've been incognito these past few weeks.
I think I'm gonna need a vacation after this passed one whew...


I heard that it was warm in Paris while I was away but of course it gets cool once I'm back... classic!. 
Much like the weather I'm gonna warm and cool color block.
bluemustardsalmon 


glitter boots: Zanotti
gifted hand knit beret
sweater: Pringle of Scotland
suede A line skirt: vintage
tights and clubmaster shades: H&M
handbag: vintage Louis Vuitton