Instagram

Bienvenue, I'm Guisselle a Parisienne vagabond with a well rooted Colombian & New York soul that loves the transcultural amalgam my parents nurtured my life with. I photography and this mashup is a life & style journal through my amateur pen and lens. Bisous!

Beware... on occasion I may drop a little riff-raff intellect but bounce right back to articulate & academic #urbanchic-A
Paz !

email: nouvellevaguebnd@yahoo.com

.ig-b- { display: inline-block; } .ig-b- img { visibility: hidden; } .ig-b-:hover { backgrou

Mar 11, 2014

8.5 Month Pregnancy Glow.

Things are gettin' real now, just a month left to go. 
Stats: 
Head down position.
Baby bump: 38.5" (98 cm), size of a small pumpkin. 
Weight: pre-preg 112lbs (51Kg) current 132lbs (60Kg) 
Cravings: TO SLEEEP, get Cinnabun to stop kicking my ribs & BEEF !
Rings: On. 
Haven't spent a dime on maternity wear yet. Yeah! Just using the ole' elastic band around the buttonhole trick now. 
ootd - Isabel Marant Zephir leather pants & diy lurex tank. 
34 weeks


1 comment:

Tanya said...

Looking good in your pregnancy.

the-renaissance-of-inner-fashion.blogspot.co.uk