Instagram

Bienvenue, I'm Guisselle a Parisienne vagabond with a well rooted Colombian & New York soul that loves the transcultural amalgam my parents nurtured my life with. I photography and this mashup is a life & style journal through my amateur pen and lens. Bisous!

Beware... on occasion I may drop a little riff-raff intellect but bounce right back to articulate & academic #urbanchic-A
Paz !

email: nouvellevaguebnd@yahoo.com

.ig-b- { display: inline-block; } .ig-b- img { visibility: hidden; } .ig-b-:hover { backgrou

Sep 3, 2013

Got Rhythm?

Well do you? 

Culture dosage on here this blog today. 
Some ole' school Mongo Santamaria descarga (that's jam session for the Spanish impaired)in my mothaland Colombia. 


Mongo-Colombia, South America 1982






Jammin' to Mongo on the 1s & 2s while laying out in the Sun inside my apartment and snacking on my (homemade duh!)fried green plantains, Cuban mojo sauce and hella better than Gatorade , real electrolyte drink Agua de Coco ya'll.