Instagram

Bienvenue, I'm Guisselle a Parisienne vagabond with a well rooted Colombian & New York soul that loves the transcultural amalgam my parents nurtured my life with. I photography and this mashup is a life & style journal through my amateur pen and lens. Bisous!

Beware... on occasion I may drop a little riff-raff intellect but bounce right back to articulate & academic #urbanchic-A
Paz !

email: nouvellevaguebnd@yahoo.com

.ig-b- { display: inline-block; } .ig-b- img { visibility: hidden; } .ig-b-:hover { backgrou

May 13, 2012

You Are Appreciated

Tupac - Dear Momma



I miss you mami, I know you're up there crackin' everybody up and killing them with your kindness & compassion.
I thank you for the love & protection provided and though we had it rough, we always had enough. Bless you for arming me with the tools and smart mouth to survive this unjust and unequal world at a tender age. Your migration to "el norte" (USA) was not in vain.
I don't need a commercial date to express how much I adore and miss you.
Feliz Dia De Las Madres