Instagram

Bienvenue, I'm Guisselle a Parisienne vagabond with a well rooted Colombian & New York soul that loves the transcultural amalgam my parents nurtured my life with. I photography and this mashup is a life & style journal through my amateur pen and lens. Bisous!

Beware... on occasion I may drop a little riff-raff intellect but bounce right back to articulate & academic #urbanchic-A
Paz !

email: nouvellevaguebnd@yahoo.com

.ig-b- { display: inline-block; } .ig-b- img { visibility: hidden; } .ig-b-:hover { backgrou

Apr 21, 2012

Soul Sacrifice

Satanic Hispanic causin' panic at Woodstock.

Diablo, Santana had people rolling their eyes back, pounding their chest, speaking in tongues and frothing 
at the mouth and ish. 
Straight up fya right there. My question to you is, got soul?
#trippinfeelinthespirit 

Santana - Soul Sacrifice (Woodstock 1969)


At Coachella in spirit but once it gets back I'll be going to a sick house party. If it's anything like the last one, I'm gonna have to go to church tomorrow and ask the padre for repentance...again.







           JESUS? LOL