Instagram

Bienvenue, I'm Guisselle a Parisienne vagabond with a well rooted Colombian & New York soul that loves the transcultural amalgam my parents nurtured my life with. I photography and this mashup is a life & style journal through my amateur pen and lens. Bisous!

Beware... on occasion I may drop a little riff-raff intellect but bounce right back to articulate & academic #urbanchic-A
Paz !

email: nouvellevaguebnd@yahoo.com

.ig-b- { display: inline-block; } .ig-b- img { visibility: hidden; } .ig-b-:hover { backgrou

Apr 15, 2012

just died and went to percussive heaven

Went to the Wonder Vintage Market at the Bastille Design Center yesterday looking for a dress for my civil marriage but sort of got distracted by their music selection.
bahahaha, I love it.
I was the only female diggin' in the Latin music crates, not to brag but yeah I know my shit, what! 

I gave these collector dimepieces to my debonair macho man as a gift.


Forever Fania and thanks mom & dad for blessing (ashé) me with rhythm, you always said "either you got it or you don't". Cabio sile! Changó, the god of fire, drums and dance takes over me whenever his thunder beats.

Where rhythm is life and life is rhythm.



ColombiaSouth America 1982Mongo Santamaria