Instagram

Bienvenue, I'm Guisselle a Parisienne vagabond with a well rooted Colombian & New York soul that loves the transcultural amalgam my parents nurtured my life with. I photography and this mashup is a life & style journal through my amateur pen and lens. Bisous!

Beware... on occasion I may drop a little riff-raff intellect but bounce right back to articulate & academic #urbanchic-A
Paz !

email: nouvellevaguebnd@yahoo.com

.ig-b- { display: inline-block; } .ig-b- img { visibility: hidden; } .ig-b-:hover { backgrou

Apr 15, 2012

just died and went to percussive heaven

Went to the Wonder Vintage Market at the Bastille Design Center yesterday looking for a dress for my civil marriage but sort of got distracted by their music selection.
bahahaha, I love it.
I was the only female diggin' in the Latin music crates, not to brag but yeah I know my shit, what! 

I gave these collector dimepieces to my debonair macho man as a gift.


Forever Fania and thanks mom & dad for blessing (ash√©) me with rhythm, you always said "either you got it or you don't". Cabio sile! Chang√≥, the god of fire, drums and dance takes over me whenever his thunder beats.

Where rhythm is life and life is rhythm.



ColombiaSouth America 1982Mongo Santamaria