Instagram

Bienvenue, I'm Guisselle a Parisienne vagabond with a well rooted Colombian & New York soul that loves the transcultural amalgam my parents nurtured my life with. I photography and this mashup is a life & style journal through my amateur pen and lens. Bisous!

Beware... on occasion I may drop a little riff-raff intellect but bounce right back to articulate & academic #urbanchic-A
Paz !

email: nouvellevaguebnd@yahoo.com

.ig-b- { display: inline-block; } .ig-b- img { visibility: hidden; } .ig-b-:hover { backgrou

Sep 29, 2011

pri.or.i.ty

[prahy-awr-i-tee] 
1.the state or quality of being earlier in time, occurrence, etc.
2.the right to precede others in order, rank, privilege, etc.;precedence.
3.the right to take precedence in obtaining certain supplies,services, facilities, etc., especially during a shortage.
4.something given special attention.
adjective
5.highest or higher in importance, rank, privilege, etc.: a priority task.
via http://dictionary.reference.com

Instead of staying in Paris for Fashion Week, Pierre and I have decided to go to Margaux and participate in a wine grape vendanges (harvest) this year because for this Colombian coffee picker that's an opportunity of a lifetime to handcut such infamous grapes and secondly... Paris Fashion Week is always around the corner and vendanges are once a year. As a wine lover, I feel honored to participate in the traditional way of harvesting the grapes, but! wine enthusiasts rest assured that I will not be pulling a Lucy Ricardo and stomp the grapes, that tradition is long gone.... ahhh maaaan.(photos soon)
Anyway, I leave you for the time being with these totally irrelevant images of the bathroom from our favorite questionable seedy bar in Bastille. 

note: from what I've been told there's lots of wine drinking every evening after harvesting, all in a day's work





No comments: