Instagram

Bienvenue, I'm Guisselle a Parisienne vagabond with a well rooted Colombian & New York soul that loves the transcultural amalgam my parents nurtured my life with. I photography and this mashup is a life & style journal through my amateur pen and lens. Bisous!

Beware... on occasion I may drop a little riff-raff intellect but bounce right back to articulate & academic #urbanchic-A
Paz !

email: nouvellevaguebnd@yahoo.com

.ig-b- { display: inline-block; } .ig-b- img { visibility: hidden; } .ig-b-:hover { backgrou

Aug 26, 2011

panacea

The only elixir that cures all diseases of the soul is called l'amur.
3 years ago today our paths crossed at the Benito Juarez Airport cafeteria in Mexico City. You heading home to Paris, me heading back to school in Chicago. We talked for an hour, exchanged emails and the rest is becoming shared history. If I had never bought that .50¢ of a peso coffee we would have never met.


Je t'aime Pierre, happy anniversary!