Instagram

Bienvenue, I'm Guisselle a Parisienne vagabond with a well rooted Colombian & New York soul that loves the transcultural amalgam my parents nurtured my life with. I photography and this mashup is a life & style journal through my amateur pen and lens. Bisous!

Beware... on occasion I may drop a little riff-raff intellect but bounce right back to articulate & academic #urbanchic-A
Paz !

email: nouvellevaguebnd@yahoo.com

.ig-b- { display: inline-block; } .ig-b- img { visibility: hidden; } .ig-b-:hover { backgrou

Jun 3, 2011

Mari Juana's Opening Ceremony

some organic mary jane wooden platforms and psychedelic mirrored shades to bug out with this homecoming weekend to America with my friends and familia.
paz, amor and happiness!





iridescent mirrored shades and tights: h&m
dress: vintage
leather motorcycle vest: boyfriend's
mary janes: opening ceremony

No comments: