Instagram

Bienvenue, I'm Guisselle a Parisienne vagabond with a well rooted Colombian & New York soul that loves the transcultural amalgam my parents nurtured my life with. I photography and this mashup is a life & style journal through my amateur pen and lens. Bisous!

Beware... on occasion I may drop a little riff-raff intellect but bounce right back to articulate & academic #urbanchic-A
Paz !

email: nouvellevaguebnd@yahoo.com

.ig-b- { display: inline-block; } .ig-b- img { visibility: hidden; } .ig-b-:hover { backgrou

Jun 30, 2011

caliente

Ricardo Lemvo - Mambo Yo Yo

what was goin' thru my mind at that exact moment when this pic was taken.


ay dios mio! it's colombiafrica hot in Paris
tryin' to laugh off this 3 day tropical heatwave
smile, life is too short and youth even shorter.
agua que me quemo!






Gienchi inspired diy spiked converse

No comments: