Instagram

Bienvenue, I'm Guisselle a Parisienne vagabond with a well rooted Colombian & New York soul that loves the transcultural amalgam my parents nurtured my life with. I photography and this mashup is a life & style journal through my amateur pen and lens. Bisous!

Beware... on occasion I may drop a little riff-raff intellect but bounce right back to articulate & academic #urbanchic-A
Paz !

email: nouvellevaguebnd@yahoo.com

.ig-b- { display: inline-block; } .ig-b- img { visibility: hidden; } .ig-b-:hover { backgrou

Mar 28, 2011

sheer silk swallow print dress & monki coat

l'aigle noir - Barbara
Sadly the photos don't give justice to the precious detail of this gorgeous vintage find. The swallow motif is encrusted with the tiniest crystals that'll sparkle any day in Paris come rain or shine.
Also love that it's not exactly a maxi, its hemline ends right where the boot begins allowing them to shine as well.


note: I've gotten a few emails whether I live near Jardin des Tuileries because most of my pictures are shot there. Matter of fact I work in Place Vendรดme and quickly shoot during my lunch break. 







silk dress: vintage( Kiliwatch )
coat: monki
harness boots: Frye
opera length leather gloves: Mango
shades: Urban Outfitters
handmade silver earrings and python skin belt from Mexico