Instagram

Bienvenue, I'm Guisselle a Parisienne vagabond with a well rooted Colombian & New York soul that loves the transcultural amalgam my parents nurtured my life with. I photography and this mashup is a life & style journal through my amateur pen and lens. Bisous!

Beware... on occasion I may drop a little riff-raff intellect but bounce right back to articulate & academic #urbanchic-A
Paz !

email: nouvellevaguebnd@yahoo.com

.ig-b- { display: inline-block; } .ig-b- img { visibility: hidden; } .ig-b-:hover { backgrou

Jan 13, 2011

mary had a little lamb

Paul McCartney - Mary had a little lamb


almost famous coat







reversible Penny Lane coat: vintage
shoes: Topshop

2 comments:

Sarah said...

I am so tired of seeing all these fashion bloggers with fabulous clothes and depressed faces or looking like they are in rapture. They need to relax and have fun with it, always trying to be like models or something.

Villa Bisono said...

I love the coat and you look so refreshing! love seeing your pictures!!!!!