Instagram

Bienvenue, I'm Guisselle a Parisienne vagabond with a well rooted Colombian & New York soul that loves the transcultural amalgam my parents nurtured my life with. I photography and this mashup is a life & style journal through my amateur pen and lens. Bisous!

Beware... on occasion I may drop a little riff-raff intellect but bounce right back to articulate & academic #urbanchic-A
Paz !

email: nouvellevaguebnd@yahoo.com

.ig-b- { display: inline-block; } .ig-b- img { visibility: hidden; } .ig-b-:hover { backgrou

Oct 29, 2010

Red Light District

Eartha Kitt- Love For Sale

Sorry for the lack of posts everyone. I've been really busy visiting, negotiating and finally moving into our new apartment in Paris. It's not an easy task when your  is set in finding one in a specific area, very competitive here in Paris. Now I have less than 48 hrs to organize a Halloween house warmin' party. Shit! I don't even have a costume yet. Hmmmm... 
I think I'll explore my new neighborhood for inspiration. I'm seeing feathers, knee high stilettos, leather, fishnet stockings....

There's some sexy bright red lights in this new district of mine. Yeah, I'm gonna love livin' here.
Happy Halloween 

stilettos: from some sex shop in my neighborhood, visit Pigalle and you'll see where Louboutin got his inspiration from.