Instagram

Bienvenue, I'm Guisselle a Parisienne vagabond with a well rooted Colombian & New York soul that loves the transcultural amalgam my parents nurtured my life with. I photography and this mashup is a life & style journal through my amateur pen and lens. Bisous!

Beware... on occasion I may drop a little riff-raff intellect but bounce right back to articulate & academic #urbanchic-A
Paz !

email: nouvellevaguebnd@yahoo.com

.ig-b- { display: inline-block; } .ig-b- img { visibility: hidden; } .ig-b-:hover { backgrou

Apr 21, 2010

Clignancourt Buggin'

Digable Planets -Where Im From-(remix)1993 classic wax



Buggin' out by the Clignancourt Flea Market in Paris.
J'adore hangin' out here, the hustle n' bustle reminds me of NYC. It's an area where Rococo meets Modern Classic for a drink of absinthe, kickback and admire its permanent graffiti exhibit.













Back in the Day at Clignancourt...faaaancy







Cazal 607 glasses
Converse Chuck Taylor Hi-Tops

No comments: